Description / Subtraction Dominoes
Subtraction Dominoes involves children solving each equation then double checking their answer by finding a matching domino to win the game.
Perfect for encouraging individual learning.
Includes 28 thick plastic dominoes in a collectors tin for easy storage.
How to Play:
- Place dominoes face down.
- Each player takes 7 dominoes.
- One player places a starting domino.
- Each player takes turns matching the end of a domino to for a chain.
- If a player can't place a domino, then they must pick up a spare from the pile.
- The player to play all their dominoes first wins.
Measures: 50mm x 25mm