Description / Stereo Microscope
Our Stereo Microscope is designed for observation of various types of three dimensional specimens such as plants, insects,electronics, gems or jewellery, coins and stamps etc.
Precision optics provide a wide field of view with good depth of field and high resolution. Rugged metal construction assures years of service. The built in turret objectives of 2 magnifications 2x and 4x for 20x and 40x magnification make it convenient to change magnification.
The head can be raised or lowered on the post to accommodate various sized specimens. Versatile illumination system offers incident (top) lighting or transmitted (bottom) lighting through the frosted glass stage plate.
Technical Specifications :
- Stand with 45 inclined binocular stereo head
- Pair of 10x widefield eyepieces with rubber eyeguards
- Dual focusing knobs, rack & pinion mechanism
- 2x & 4x Objectives for 20x/40x magnification
- Incident (top) & transmitted (lower) 10W halogen illuminator
- Frosted glass stage plate 95mm diameter with clips
- 4 way switch allows top light, bottom light, both or off
- Quality construction, metal frame
- 1 Year warranty
- Vinyl dust cover
|Alternative Codes||E2E050 F2E050 H2E050 L2E050 M2E050|