Dice Sampler Set
Description / Dice Sampler Set
Highly applicable in topics like probability, place value, number recognition or simply counting practise.
Versatile resource The box contains
- 10x 4-sided number dice (18mm)
- 10x 6-sided number dice (16mm)
- 10x 8-sided number dice (16mm)
- 10x 10-sided number dice (16mm)
- 10x 12-sided number dice (18mm)
- 10x 20-sided number dice (20mm)
Colourful and engaging Presented in a variety of bright colours. Most of the dice are either red, blue, green, white, yellow and red. The 12-sided number dice come in a translucent purple, green, yellow, red, orange, and blue. All have clear, contrasting numbering on the faces in either black or white, enabling easy read-off.
The selection of dice offers the chance to visualise concepts like fractions and probability, and to tackle mental arithmetic with larger numbers. All pieces are supplied in a handy storage tray which is split into compartments, meaning the dice can be kept organised in their distinct sets.
In full, this product contains:
- 60x numbered dice (10 each of 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20-sided)
- Six compartment storage box
The dice vary in size from 16mm – 20mm.
|Content Strand||Number & Algebra, Statistics & Probability|
|Alternative Codes||E1E254 F1E254 H1E254 L1E254 M1E254|