Ten Frame Bingo
Description / Ten Frame Bingo
Ten Frame Bingo is a fun and interactive, colourful matching game for children to learn and test their addition and matching skills.
Consists of 4 boards and 24 cards.
For 2-4 players.
How to Play:
- Each player takes a bingo board.
- Another person is the caller.
- The caller takes a bingo piece at random and announces it to the players.
- The first player to have a matching square on their board claims that piece and places it over the correct square.
- The winner is the first player to cover their entire board and call out “BINGO!”.