Sight Word Bingo
Description / Sight Word Bingo
Sight Word Bingo is a fun and interactive, colourful matching game for children to learn and practise the most common 36 sight words.
Contains 4 boards and 36 cards.
How to Play:
- Each player takes a bingo board.
- Another person is the caller.
- The caller takes a bingo piece at random and announces it to the players.
- The first player to have a matching square on their board claims that piece and places it over the correct square.
- The winner is the first player to cover their entire board and call out “BINGO!”.