Place Value Dominoes
Description / Place Value Dominoes
Place Value Dominoes teach numbers and counting. Children will love the feel of real dominoes as they use these skills to win this matching game.
A variety of visual interpretations of ones, tens and hundreds place values have been used throughout and are to be matched to the equivalent number.
Perfect for encouraging individual learning.
Includes 28 thick plastic dominoes in a collectors tin for easy storage.
How to Play:
- Place dominoes face down.
- Each player takes 7 dominoes.
- One player places a starting domino.
- Each player takes turns matching the end of a domino to for a chain.
- If a player can't place a domino, then they must pick up a spare from the pile.
- The player to play all their dominoes first wins.
Measures: 50mm x 25mm