Description / Fraction Kit
Different materials will work for different students when it comes to grasping concepts like fractions. By putting together a kit packed full of various fraction representations, we aim to provide you with all the tools you need to support every student in their learning. We’ve included the fundamentals alongside useful demonstration resources, such as the peg fraction line. All components come stored in a Gratnells Jumbo Tray with lid, allowing this kit to be neatly stored within the classroom.
All of the resources are brightly coloured, engaging, and made of durable, classroom safe materials.
There are multiple applications for the kit contents to suit individual or group activities. Students will be able to practise recognising, sorting, and reciting the relationships between decimals, percentages, simplest form, and unreduced fractions. Understanding can be further developed with the introduction of visual representations: shapes, ten squares, and graphics.
In full, this product contains:
- 1x deluxe rainbow fraction circles
- 1x deluxe rainbow fraction squares
- 1x rainbow fraction tiles
- 1x fraction tower equivalency cubes
- 1x fraction dominoes
- 1x rainbow fraction measuring cups (1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 1)
- 1x multiple representation foam dice: fractions (16)
- 1x double-sided magnetic fraction circles
- 1x fraction flip stand
- 1x fraction dice assorted (60)
- 1x pegs fraction line
- Gratnells Jumbo Tray with lid
The storage container measures L 427mm x W 312mm x H 300mm.
|Content Strand||Number & Algebra|
|Proficiency Strand||Understanding, Fluency|
|Alternative Codes||E1D107 F1D107 H1D107 L1D107 M1D107|