Eye Droppers (30)
Description / Eye Droppers (30)
Box of 30.
Children can have fun experimenting with cause and effect while building fine motor skills.
Eye dropper fine motor activities are easy and great for simple play any time of the day!
- Great for isolating the fingers used for writing
- Strengthen hand muscles!
- Practice coordination, control and patience, all important for handwriting
- Ideal for experimenting with volume and cause and effect
Teaching Idea (littlebinsforlittlehands.com)
Frozen Dinosaur Eggs Supplies Needed
How to Make Frozen Dinosaur Eggs
- Blow up a balloon and hold it for 30 seconds or so to stretch it out.
- Stretch open top of balloon and stuff a dinosaur into the balloon.
- Fill the balloon with water and tie it up.
- Stick the balloons in the freezer and wait.
- When frozen, cut off knot and peel off balloon.
- Use the eyedroppers to melt the ice and see the frozen dinosaurs peeking out from the ice.
Click on the link below for a fun volcano activity using baking soda, vinegar and eyedroppers.
|Content Strand||Measurement & Geometry|
|Alternative Codes||E2P027-30 F2P027-30 H2P027-30 L2P027-30 M2P027-30|