Maths Box Orange (Years 3 - 4/5)
Description / Maths Box Orange (Years 3 - 4/5)
Maths Box Orange brings maths to life through unique and engaging problem solving situations. It is a unique multi-levelled and multi-topic resource providing activities designed to improve the mathematical understanding of students.
It is a high-quality Australian resource, based on the Australian Curriculum and NSW Syllabus.
Maths Box Orange is great for individuals or groups. It is written by experienced Australian teachers including Harry O’Brien (Maths Plus), Steve Murray and Deborah Reinholtd, who is the Primary Maths Teacher of the Year for 2012.
The box covers 30 topics, with 30 sets of 10 cards. This makes an extraordinary 300 activity cards.
As well as syllabus based concept and strategy development, there are numerous problem solving sets. These include:
- open-ended investigations
- multi-step problems
- number story investigations
- conceptual problems
In addition to this, there are two sets on chance and data and there are problem solving tasks presented on nearly every card.
- Content for Year 3 to Year 5 NAPLAN
- Based on the Australian Curriculum including the NSW Sllabus
- Enormously varied and expansive content
- 300 laminated activities in total covering 30 topics
- Captivating activities for young learners
- Open-ended investigations
- Number story investigations
- Multi-step problems
- Conceptual problems
- Money and financial mathematics
- Numerous number strategies addressed
- Provides extra support for individuals or groups
- Teacher’s book providing content descriptions, teacher notes and blackline masters
- Fabulous full colour design
- Student progress chart and student response pad included
|Content Strand||Number & Algebra, Measurement & Geometry, Statistics & Probability|
|Proficiency Strand||Understanding, Fluency, Problem-solving, Reasoning|
|Alternative Codes||E1P552 F1P552 H1P552 L1P552 M1P552|