This ruler is made from extruded plastic with a magnetic strip on the back. This holds the ruler firmly against the whiteboard and stores it out of the reach of young children. Our ruler clearly shows the connection between centimetres and millimetres. The printing is large so it is also a visual teaching aid.
- For use on whiteboards
- Magnetic backing preventing slipping
- Shows the connection between cm and mm
- Bevelled edges prevent pen smudge
Measures 1000mm x 50mm x 10mm.
Also sold in:
|Content Strand||Measurement & Geometry|
|Alternative Codes||E1Q178 F1Q178 H1Q178 L1Q178 M1Q178|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
A great tool - Metre long Magnetic Ruler
Review by Lillian
"Easy to assemble"(Posted on 19/07/2020)
Review by Ebz
"The magnetic meter rule is average. It doesn't stick to the board properly it slides down a bit. it works eventually with some tlc and is better than the wooden ruler I am used to with my white board. Is useful for handwritting."(Posted on 14/03/2018)
Review by LS
"I have found the Magnetic Metre Ruler an excellent addition to my classroom tools. I know exactly where it is. It does not occupy shelf space as it stays on the board. There is no slipping when ruling up and the markings are clearly visible even to the students at the back of my class. "(Posted on 8/02/2018)
Write Your Own Review
$9* capped shipping Australia-wide!**
- Orders that contain "Large Freight Items" are not eligible. This includes but is not limited to Callero and Gratnells trolleys and frames.
- Additional delivery charges may apply, for example with some remote destinations. Any extra charges will be advised on order confirmation.
- $9 capped delivery and FREE shipping do not apply to fit-outs.
- Abacus Educational Suppliers can change these conditions at any time and can end the promotion without warning or notification.
- Abacus Educational Suppliers maintains the right to charge different delivery charges for any reason whatsoever.
- This offer only applies to orders placed online via this website with a shipping address located within Australia.
Delivery Information for non-eligible orders
Australian Customers - please use the rates below:
|Order Type||Freight (ex GST)|
|Express Freight Request||Contact us|
|New School Fit Out||Contact us|
|Large Items (Storage Frames / Trolleys)||$150.00|
Freight costs may exceed the above charges due to a schools remoteness and/or bulky items ordered. Schools will be informed of freight options before orders are processed.
The majority of orders are despatched within 24 hours and are expected to be delivered within 5-10 working days. All orders are delivered by Australia-wide freight, with tracking available. If you would like to use your own courier, need express freight or your order is taking longer than estimated, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (08) 9445 7133.
Overseas Customers - please use the rates below:
|Order Value (AUD)||Freight (AUD)
|Less than $100||$25.00|
|$100 - $199||$50.00|
|$200 - $399||$100.00|
|$400 - $699||$200.00|
|More than $699||$300.00|
|Storage Frames / Trolleys||$350.00|
The majority of orders are despatched within 24 hours and are expected to be delivered within 5-30 working days. All orders are delivered by local freight companies, with tracking available. If you would like to use your own courier, need express freight or your order is taking longer than estimated, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (+618) 9445 7133.